SERVICES FOR LAWYERS
We can provide a complete range of independent medical examinations and other services for lawyers. We have extensive experience working on all types of legal cases such as personal injury cases, motor vehicle accidents, and insurance company disputes.
From file reviews and legal assessments to unbiased medical reports and court attendanceâ€”we can handle all of your needs.
Why Choose Assurance for Legal Services?
Just some of the benefits youâ€™ll get from working with us include:
We know that legal cases involve strict deadlines. So we work hard to get you the assessments and reports you need, when you need them.
We have streamlined our processes to make them as simple and efficient as possible. So making referrals and getting the services you need takes less time.
Our independent medical reports are clear, unbiased, and evidence-based.
Our Services for the Legal Community
Medical / Psychological Services
- Capacity Assessments (Forensic Mental Capacity)
- Disability and Impairment Evaluations
- Functional and Medical Evaluation (FAME)
- Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)
- Independent Psychiatric Evaluation (IPE)
- Medical Status Evaluation (MSE)
- Mental Health Screen
- Neuropsychological Evaluation (NPE)
- Psychological IME
- Standard of Care Assessments
- Cognitive Abilities Evaluation (CAE)
- Cost of Future Care Evaluation (CFC)
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Functional Capacity/Abilities Evaluation (FCE/FAE)
- In-Home Assessments
- Worksite Evaluations
- Competitive Employability Assessment
- Labor Market Survey
- Neuropsycho-Vocational Evaluation
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Psycho-Vocational Evaluation
- Transferable Skills Analysis (TSA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Court Attendance
- Diagnostic Testing
- Document Review
- Executive Summary