We have experience serving all sectors of the insurance industryâ€”including life, health, casualty, and property insurers. We often provide independent assessments for disability claims, car accident benefits, and workersâ€™ compensation cases. That means we understand your unique requirements and can provide a complete range of insurer services.
Why Choose Assurance for Insurer Services?
Assurance Medical Services can provide many advantages. With our fast turnaround, online referral process, and large team of specialists, we make it simple to get the assessments and services you need.
Wide Range of Services
Our diverse team of healthcare professionals perform all types of assessments and rehab services. So you can get everything you need from a single source, which simplifies the process.
We understand that insurer examinations and reports need to be completed promptly and efficiently, so we work hard to meet that need.
Our medical reports are unbiased, evidence-based, and easy to understand.
Our Services for Insurers
Medical / Psychological Services
- Disability Evaluations
- Fitness to Work Evaluation (FTW)
- Functional and Medical Evaluation (FAME)
- Impairment Evaluations
- Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)
- Independent Psychiatric Evaluation (IPE)
- Neuropsychological Evaluation (NPE)
- Psychological IME
- Cognitive Abilities Evaluation (CAE)
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Functional Capacity/Abilities Evaluation (FCE/FAE)
- In-Home Assessments
- Worksite Evaluations
- Competitive Employability Assessment
- Labor Market Survey
- Neuropsycho-Vocational Evaluation
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Psycho-vocational Evaluation
- Transferable Skills Analysis (TSA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Court Attendance
- Diagnostic Testing
- Document Review
- Executive Summary